Thursday 23 November 2017

Kingfishers must be deaf

The reason I say that is I was in a hide the other day and the noise from the other two lads in there was unbelievable. They were getting louder and more and more excited as the Kingfisher came closer. How it came as close as it did I do not know but I am pleased it did. It was either deaf or it just did not care. I may be wrong but there seems to be a different breed of wildlife enthusiast coming through now who do not have a clue how to behave when they have binoculars or cameras around their necks. People who know me reckon I am loud but I hope I know how to behave when I am out with my camera. Anyway enough of my rant here are a few of the images I took.














 

4 comments:

  1. Clara Kingfisher taken by Sparrowhawk today 10:30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Ron. Had the same experience a while back and ended up leaving. Unfortunately most of those 'enthusiasts' have no real interest in the wellbeing of the wildlife and the photographers are the worst. Glad to see you still managed to get some beautiful images anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s sad but thanks for letting me know Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to admit it Frank but I think you’re right some photographers are worse than others unfortunately we all get tarred with the same brush.

    ReplyDelete