Sunday 14 January 2018

South Shields

A trip to South Shields for the Glaucous Gull yesterday, I managed to see it but unfortunately did not get any pictures. I also managed to get a brief glimpse of a Snow Bunting, of which I did get some (rubbish) pictures. The Fulmars on the cliffs were great to watch and I could have easily spent all day taking photos of them. The Little Owl was in its usual spot, which was nice, even the sun put in an appearance in the afternoon so overall a canny day out was had. Here are just a few of the images I got.

Fulmar





Little Owl




Snow Bunting


Turnstone


Eider with what to me looks like a crab


Sanderling. I love the way they run along the beach

Sanderling. It’s probably thinking to its self “I knew those ballet lessons would pay off”

Oystercatcher

Pied Wagtail. This one seems to have a lot of yellow on its head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment