Tuesday 8 May 2018

A few from Burdon Moor …

…& three from work but all taken in the last couple of days.

I watched this Hare come down a bank from a field and thought it was coming toward me. Unfortunately, it didn’t however; I manage to get some shots as it ran away.

A couple of minutes later it went up the bank a little further down the path, back across the field and then stopped right in front of me. This shot is not cropped this is all I could get in frame (I was using the equivalent of a 700mm lens) as I could not move.

The next day two Hare were in the same field.

This one was having a good scratch.

I was lucky to get this Garden Warbler out in the open.

Twice

Whitethroat singing at the top of its voice.

Wheatear

Willow Warbler

Sedge Warbler. I had heard it the day before but could not get any shots I was a little luckier this time.

Meadow Pipit

Wren

Just practising for Dragonfly flight shots

Bee Fly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment