Monday 29 October 2018

Lettoch Beag

Lettoch Beag is the cottage we stay when we go to Scotland and it is a great place to watch for Buzzards, I can stand for hours just waiting for them to fly over. This year a number of different Buzzards put on a great show.


One of the first pictures I took when we arrived at the cottage was of what I at first thought was a Buzzard it turned out, when I got it on the computer, to be a record shot of a distant Golden Eagle (please correct me if I am wrong).

Buzzard



Doing what Buzzards do but while in flight









A very distant Kestrel

Doing what Kestrels do while perched (not as sharp as I would have liked but it’s not often you get shots like this)


What a difference a blue sky makes as you can see from this shot of a Kestrel possibly the same one as in my last Blog.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment