Sunday 30 June 2019

I haven’t finished…

…going through my holiday “snaps” yet so while I go through them here are some “snaps” that I have taken over the last couple of days. It’s that time of year again so here are a few “snaps” of Butterflies, Moths and Dragonflies.

Burnet Moth


Mating Burnet Moths

Big crop of an Emperor Dragonfly

Another big crop of an Emperor in flight. It’s early days so hopefully I’ll get some better shots.

Male Broad-bodied Chaser



Four-spotted Chaser


Skipper

Large Skipper

Small Heath

Painted Lady

Meadow Brown

Speckled Wood

Mating Azure Damselflies


Small Pearl-bordered Fritillary


Golden-ringed Dragonfly

I have never seen one of these Blood Vein moths before and unfortunately this is the best shot I could get

I tried my hand at getting Bees in flight, managed a few.



Hoverfly in flight
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for pointing out that emperor to me, a bit tatty but hey, an emperor is always worth a few photos.

    ReplyDelete