Friday 3 April 2020

Three walks…

…(just for my daily exercise) in the same area, Causey Arch.

I wouldn’t normally take pictures of dead animals but this unfortunate Mole was on the path we were on. It wasn’t there a couple of days later so something may have benefited from its death.

Pheasant

Nuthatch

GSW

One of many Chiffchaffs that I both saw and heard

Pity it wasn’t a Red

This Bee was flying close to the ground, it went down a hole stayed down for a while and here it is coming out

Fungus

I have seen this Red Kite before in the same area.

Loads of these little fellows were around

Treecreeper

This one was singing its head off

Mallard

Another Chiffchaff

Yet another Wren

Grey Wagtail

A pair of Grey Wagtails

Dipper

I didn’t hear it call so it must be yawning


Dipper being photobombed by yet another Wren

Yet another one

Quizzical Robin

Long-tailed Tit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment