Thursday 8 April 2021

Out and about…

 …on a couple of walks a few days ago.

This Roe Buck seemed interested in me.


It decided I wasn’t worth bothering about and walked away licking its nose.

A curious Chiffchaff checking me out.


Same bird different pose.

Once again same bird.


This Wren landed quite close to me and proceeded to shout in my ear.

I have asked this question before how is it something so small can be so loud.

It stopped singing briefly.

I quiet like this shot.

Brown Hare.

Having a bit of a spruce up.

It kept sniffing at the ground presumably trying to pick up a scent mark.

If you look closely, it has what looks like a tick just behind its ear.

Sniffing the ground again.

It sat briefly before it was spooked by a dog walker then it was off.

Yellowhammer.




No comments:

Post a Comment