Tuesday 15 November 2022

Bamburgh part one

 A family and friends get together last week took my wife and I up to Bamburgh for a few days. While everyone was doing their thing, I spent most of my time on the beach and rocks photographing the birds. Unfortunately, the Bonaparte’s Gull that was off Stag Rocks didn’t show while I was up there but it was found again when I had returned home. I took so many images over the three days we were there I have divided them into two parts.

Turnstone.


Not turning stones but seaweed.

I took more images of the Turnstone in flight than I did of any other bird.











I saw this Crow coming in to land on the beach with something in its beak so I took a photo. I didn’t realise what it was until I got the image up on the computer and found out it was a Frog.

I didn’t see many of these Eider or Cuddy Ducks. 

Arctic Tern.


There were three at Stag Rocks.

Rock Pipit.


Calling Pied Wagtail.



Oystercatcher on the rocks at Seahouses.

A couple of Stonechat were in the dunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment