Sunday 13 October 2024

Durham Dales part three

 The third and final part of this Blog is all about a couple of Adders we saw in two different locations. This makes it only the second and third time I have seen Adders in England and what makes it special, to me at least, is one of them was swimming.

I was taking photos of the Dipper when I saw this Adder out of the corner of my eye swimming across the stream. 







It swam to the bank side then curled up below some overhanging grasses and I left it alone so I could carry on photographing the Dipper.

A different location for the second one. I was taking photos of the Stonechats when I saw it moving through the grass. 




I got my images then once again left it to get some images of a Meadow Pipit.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent Ron! Snake encounters are magical (being so rare, for me anyway), two in one session, fantastic. Great shots anarl.

    ReplyDelete