Thursday 2 July 2015

The last two weeks

Been back from Scotland for nearly two weeks now and have been out with the camera a few times. Here are a few shots from those past couple of weeks.


Kingfisher at Clara Vale

Landing its catch

Just had bait



Female Blackcap again at Clara Vale

Take off


Caught it hovering while trying to get insects

This Blackbird followed my wife and me around the garden while we were digging. It was never more than a couple of foot from us.

Not a great shot but it’s the first time I’ve seen the Green Woodpecker for ages.

Mating Damselflies at Kibblesworth brick works

Four-spotted Chaser


Azure Damselfly

Blue-tailed Damselfly

Skipper taken at work


Common Blue

Small Tortoiseshell

Small Heath

I think this is a Tawny Mining Bee. Please correct me if I’m wrong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment