Tuesday 19 September 2017

Haven’t been for a while…

…so I thought I would have a look up to Clara Vale. It ended up as a canny few hours.

This juvenile male Kingfisher was doing a lot of posing when it first flew in.

I wondered if another Kingfisher was around

However, I think it just liked posing

First time I have see one eating a fish while not on a stick

Flying around the small island

What a difference a nice bit of light can make



I must have hundreds of Robin pictures and I still keep taking them

Love the Nuthatch

Male Pheasant

I initially thought I had seen a cat but it turned out to be this Fox that had been lying asleep in the sun. It woke up and sleepily walked around

It heard the shutter going off and looked straight at me

This Bank Vole kept me amused while I was waiting for the Kingfisher

This Rabbit didn’t know the Fox was around it was just happily eating grass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment