Saturday 16 June 2018

Kibblesworth

Target was Broad-bodied Chaser but I could not get near them when they perched up so I had to try to get flight shots. They were far too far away for anything decent but I did manage a couple of shots. It was the same with the Emperor Dragonfly, far too far away. I did however manage to get quite close to some mating Blue-tailed Damselfly. At the bridge near Lamesley water meadows Banded Demoiselle were flying around under the bridge.

Mating Blue-tailed Damselfly




Male Broad-bodied Chaser


Emperor Dragonfly



Four-spotted Chaser

In flight

Mating Hoverfly

Male and female beetles

Mating

Type of Hoverfly?

Common Blue Butterfly first of the year for me

Newly emerged Toad/Frog

Male Banded Demoiselle

Female Banded Demoiselle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment