Tuesday 8 August 2023

Scotland June 2023

 21.06.23 The vast majority of these images were shot in the garden and grounds of Lettoch Beag cottage. I’ve tried my best to identify everything but if I have got anything wrong please feel free to correct me.

Male and female Meadow Plant Bug.


Male Meadow Plant Bug.

I thought at first it was laying an egg but it can’t be it’s a male.

Another Sp. of Plant Bug?

Garden Chafer.

Ground Beetle.

Grammoptera Sp.Beetle?


Two-banded Wasp Hoverfly.



Emerald Damselfly.

Male Azure Damselfly.

Female Azure Damselfly.

Snipe Fly.

Robber Fly.

Cleg.

Pondskaters.

Common Blue Butterfly.


Ringlet Butterfly.

Bordered White Moth.

Silver-ground Carpet Moth.

Crambus perlella Moth.

Peacock Butterfly Caterpillars?



Wolf Spider Sp.

Aphids.


A single pine needle hanging by a thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment