Saturday 29 August 2015

Far Pastures & Work

I have had the camera at work again so here are a few shots. There are also a few shots from Far Pastures taken a few days ago.


I’m not sure what this is but I have seen a couple at work recently.

Common Darter

A Common Darter soaking up the sun while on the side of one of the old boilers we have at work.

My first Small Copper for a couple of years.

Small Copper

Black Bee

Grey Squirrel at Far Pastures

Red Hite number H5 again at Far Pastures. It was just after tacking this shot that I dropped my new 300mm lens as I tried to put on a converter. It bounced on the road, the glass was ok but when I put it back on the camera, the image in the viewfinder bounced. It is now at Nikon for repair.


Nuthatch nice to see them again at Far Pastures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment