Monday 5 June 2023

Black Plantation

 I should have checked because we were two or three weeks early for what we were looking for when my we went to Black Plantation, Small Pearl-bordered Fritillary butterflies. However, there was still plenty of other things to photograph while we were there. Once again if the identification of any of these cracking little creatures is wrong, I apologise.

 Nothing what so ever to do with Black Plantation but I had the moth trap out for the first-time last night and there wasn’t a single moth in there, what’s going on.

Red-and-black Froghoppers are everywhere at the moment.


Gorse Shieldbugs doing what they do.


Gorse Shieldbug on its own.

Wasp Beetle.

Robberfly.

Nomad Bee.

This bonny little beetle has me stumped. Looking at the internet and through my books it could be a species of flower beetle but not sure.

Nettle Weevil.

Acleris rufana moth.

Brown Silver-line moth.

Common Carpet moth.

Tortricidae Sp. moth.

Another Tortricidae Sp. moth.


1 comment: