Monday 26 June 2023

Causey Woods.

 I have just got back home from a week’s holiday in Scotland (I still haven’t gone through the thousands of pictures I took but when I have, I will post them on the Blog) so I’m even further behind than I was.

I had a walk through the Causey Woods at the beginning of this month looking for Dipper and I was in luck I found a pair of adults with two young chicks and when they weren’t being disturbed by dogs and small children in the water, they posed well for me.

One of the adult Dipper.

The adult bird watched this Mayfly as it flew past but didn’t try to catch it.





One of the young Dipper.






Grey Wagtail.

I also managed a couple of images of a female Broad-bodied Chaser.


Male Banded Demoiselle. 

Comma Butterfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment