Sunday 14 November 2021

For some reason…

…and I don’t know why, I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for going out and taking pictures. It could be that I just can’t be bothered to go through them on the computer once I have taken them, I don’t know. Anyway, these images were taken on the 4th at Langdon Beck and Burdon Moor.

This young Hare crossed the road in front of the car. I kept an eye on where it had hunkered down in the grass I took a couple of shots then left it alone.

This is why I went to Langdon Beck, Black Grouse. Unfortunately, I didn’t see many however I did manage to get one distant shot.

I don’t know what they are doing on the moors but this helicopter was ferrying loads of something to where big mechanical diggers were working.

Back to Burdon Moor and I only saw one Stonechat this time.




A flock of what look like Linnets were feeding in one of the fields.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment