Saturday, 10 October 2026

Frenchman’s Bay

A trip to South Shields for the very showy Shore Larks that have been there for a while. They did not disappoint; at times they were around our feet. However, what always amazes me are how different people are, for instance, when the birds were on the path some people would walk up to the nearest photographer and ask what the birds were, other people would walk behind the photographers to try not to disturbed the birds or get in the way, however, and I find this strange, and I know they are perfectly within their rights, but why would you deliberately walk right between the birds and the photographer and not even be bothered that you have disturbed both the birds and photographer (end of rant). I took so many pictures of both the Shore Larks and some of the other birds that we saw I was going to do two Blogs but I have decided to do just one long one. 

Shore Lark.















Red-throated Diver.






Oystercatcher.


Skylark




Stonechat.






No comments:

Post a Comment