Tuesday 31 January 2023

Target bird…

 …Kingfisher. This male turned up at 08.51 I managed to get just over a dozen shots then it was off. I was there for over two hours and it didn’t show again. While I was waiting, I took some shots of the other birds that were there.

Male Kingfisher.


Nuthatch.

Long-tailed Tit.

Singing Robin.

Female Mallard.

Male Mallard.

There were three male and three female Mallards on the pond and I thought they had all paired up until this happened. The three males all decide to go for one of the females.

She was having none of it and fought back.


It all got a bit much for the males, This one is trying to get away while another female looks on.

Woodpigeon having a drink.

I saw this Mistle Thrush in a field not far from home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment