Wednesday 2 September 2020

Isle of Mull part 5

Here are a few Isle of Mull beachscapes. I don’t do a lot of this type of photography it‘s back to the wildlife after this.

Iona Abbey

Iona Abbey from the ferry

Fidden Beach

Fidden Beach. We sometimes saw more sheep on the beach than we did people.

I wish it had been a red bucket and no I didn’t put it there it was left by the only family on the beach.

Fidden Beach

The Isle of Mull ferry passing Lismore Lighthouse

Tobermory


The boats at Salen


A panorama of Calgary beach
 

2 comments:

  1. Brings back memories of watching Balamory when the kids were younger. A lovely set of photos though Ron, it's something I often forget to do but it's good to put a sense of place to where you've been photographing the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Alan. I never watched the TV series but there is still at least one shop in Tobermory that is still selling things relating to Balamory.

    ReplyDelete