Sunday 8 October 2023

Pow Hill

 My wife and I had a quick visit to Pow Hill the other day after lunch in the Derwent Arms at Edmundbyers (very nice it was too). We were going to have a drive around the area but the weather wasn’t great so we gave up on the idea and went home (I know, I know I’ll never make a wildlife photographer if I don’t go out in all weathers 😊).

Red Squirrel. The only one we saw and the only image I got

Coal Tit. To say that there were loads would be an understatement.




I have never seen a Coal Tits tongue before.

Blue Tit copying the Coal Tit.


Goldcrest. It was right down in amongst the twigs and it was dark there and they never keep still so I didn’t manage to get a very good shot.


Robin.

 Fungi in some pine needles.

Fungi in some Rabbit droppings.


No comments:

Post a Comment