Thursday 19 October 2023

More Ladybirds

 16.10.23 This time armed with a macro lens and tripod I went back to the graveyard to get some more images of the Ladybirds however; this time I had a walk around the churchyard too and I’m pleased I did as there were dozens of photo opportunities (as you will see).

Cream-spot Ladybird.

2-spot Ladybird. 

Just some of the Ladybirds in the churchyard.

Harlequin Ladybird.




This one has something wrong with its wing case.


It was still getting around ok.

These three were having a dispute about something.

I found out it was probably an Aphid.

Ladybird and larva.


These two were also eating something but I could not make out what it was.

This too was eating something. I think the Spider was hoping to get a look in.


The Spider eventually gave up and left the Ladybird to it.






Another Ladybird with a damaged wing cover but like the other one it did not stop it getting around.


Larva.

Pupa.

Ladybird with Spider in attendance.


No comments:

Post a Comment