Wednesday 22 November 2023

Burdon Moor (again)

 21.11.23 and another walk around Burdon Moor. Very few birds this time however there is (nearly) always something to photograph.

Common Green Shieldbug.

Another Common Green Shieldbug.


Gorse Shieldbug.

I have only seen this once before and I was told (thanks Alan and Maria) that this Gorse Shieldbug and the one below could be infected by a parasite Beauveria bassiana.


7-spot Ladybird.


Wren. As it was in among the brambles and in shadow, I had to use a high ISO so not the best of images.


This is probably the same Roe Deer that I saw the other day only this time it was a lot closer.

As I walked back to the car the same Roe Deer was bounding across the field and into the wood. A couple of dog walkers were coming from the carpark and spooked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment