Thursday 16 August 2018

Work & Burdon Moor

In the order they were taken here are some images from work and Burdon Moor.


Agripila Tristella

Udea Lutealis

When you see the sun shining on them you can see why they are called a Small Copper.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what this is


Wall Brown. 


Common Darter

Roe Deer. One of three seen at work recently

This one was at Burdon Moor

Whitethroat


Blue Tit

Meadow Pipit

I thought this was a Little Owl when I looked at it through my binoculars but I wasn’t sure until I pulled it up on the back of the camera. It was just sitting enjoying the early morning sun. This is a very large crop.

Another Common Darter

Common Blue

And another Small Copper

It has been a good year for the Small Copper at work this year.
 

2 comments:

  1. Figwort Sawfly Ron [the yellow and black insect]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I knew it was some sort of Sawfly but not sure what

    ReplyDelete