Sunday 5 August 2018

Finally Mull Part 7

As I said in an earlier Blog, what attracts people to Mull is the wildlife. Therefore, while I was there I was lucky enough to book a couple of trips on the Lady Jane with Mull Charters. It was one of the best experiences ever with brilliant close views of White-tailed Eagle it has got to be on your to do list if you are on Mull. Here are just a few of the images I took.

Rubbish image I know but it is the first time I have seen two White-tailed Eagles and an Otter together. I mentioned in my previous Blog that I had seen a distant Otter this is it.

Two WTE in a tree they are probably waiting for the Lady Jane to set sail, I am sure I have images of these birds taken from the boat.



















While out on the boat we came across these seals with pups.


I thought I would finish this series of Blogs with a sunset taken looking across the Sound of Mull (we didn’t get many)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment