Friday 3 August 2018

Mull Part 1

I have just finished going through all the images I took on the Isle of Mull where my wife and I were on holiday this year. I haven’t a clue which is the best way to do this series of Blogs or even how often to post them so I have divided the images up into what I think go together and I am going to post them one after the other. So here we go with part one and these are some of the Butterflies, Moths and Dragonflies I saw.

Scotch Argus Butterfly a lifer.


Male Golden-ringed Dragonfly

A rubbish record shot of a female laying eggs. I was only able to get this one image of a female.

Another Male

And yet another, we saw quite a few of these large Dragonflies on Mull

Grayling Butterfly this one was hard to spot and when I did spot it I was on the edge of a very high cliff.

Dark Green Fritillary

Speckled Wood

Small Heath

Haworth’s Minor Moth

Haworth’s Minor Moth

Silver Y Moth

Is this a Silver-ground Carpet Moth?

Agriphila tristella?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment