Tuesday 21 April 2020

A Brown Hare day

Here are a few images from a walk in the opposite direction from the Causey.

Shield Bug




Linnet


I didn’t hear it call so this could be a Chiffchaff or Willow Warbler (or even something else) I can’t tell from this picture.

When I first saw the Hare, it was quite a distance away

It came a bit closer and sat and ate some grass

It started to move closer still



Then sat and posed

Licked its lips

Got so close that it broke the Governments rules on social distancing then when it realised what I was it was off.

A Yellowhammer photobombed by a Bullfinch

It seems to be looking at me asking what just happened

I don’t know who got the biggest shock me or the Pheasant that’s why it isn’t sharp.

I was surprised the camera was able to focus when the Pheasant went behind the hedge

 

1 comment: