Sunday 16 July 2023

Scotland June 2023

 19.06.23 Around the garden of Lettoch Beag.

I don’t normally take pictures of bird feeders but I just could not resist this mouse I mean come on how cute is it.


The same mouse underneath the feeder.

There were a couple of Bank Voles too I think they were living under a pile of logs.


Song Thrush.


Pied Wagtail.


Goldfinch.


Greenfinch.

Buzzard.

I think this could be AGELENIDAE Tegenaria/Eratigena Sp. of spider. Like the other spider in my last Blog this was found in the cottage and taken outside in a glass photographed then released.

We had three Barn Owls flying around the field next to the cottage however the nearly always appeared after dark. This was the best I could manage it was taken at 22.40pm hand held at 1/100sec f5.6 ISO 25600.


No comments:

Post a Comment