Sunday 3 March 2024

Far Pastures

 29.02.24 I’ve been out of fettle for a while so I haven’t been out with the camera as much as I would have liked. On one of the few occasions I have been out I was lucky enough to catch Red Kite H5 gathering what, hopefully, turns out to be nesting material. There were three Kites Flying around the horse field so fingers crossed.

H5 with what I hope turns out to be nesting material.

He was constantly passing it from his beak to his talons.







One of the other Red Kites this one has what looks like a satellite tag on its back.


Male Kestrel.


Female Roe Deer.

Male Roe Deer.

There were three in the field however I only managed to get an image of two of them.

Willow Tit

Siskin.

Blue Tit.

Magpie hitching a ride on one of the many Shetland Ponies in the field.




No comments:

Post a Comment