Wednesday 16 October 2024

Burdon Moor

Another walk around one of my favourite places Burdon Moor in the middle of last month (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’m way behind) and once again quite a bit of wildlife to photograph. As always with my Blogs of insects any help with identification would be most appreciated. 

I’m going to say final instar Bronze Shieldbug.


Gorse Shieldbug.

Late instar Hairy Shieldbug.

Common Green Shieldbug.

A different Common Green Shieldbug.

Final instar Common Green Shieldbug.

Harlequin Ladybird.


Leaf Hopper.

Plant Bug.

Common Darter.


A type of Wasp part of the Ichneumonidae family.

Another type of Wasp?

Fly.

Hoverfly.

Cross/Orb Web Spider with its bait.

Male Stonechat.

Female Stonechat.

Long-tailed Tit.

A distant Buzzard one of two seen.

I haven’t a clue what this is or what’s going on but I thought I would get a shot of it anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment