Monday 7 October 2024

Little Owl

 The Little Owl was enjoying the early morning and late afternoon sun in a couple of its favourite spots a few weeks ago and it was great to stand and just watch it.

Watching me watching it enjoying the early morning sun.





A Magpie came to check the Owl out, but the Owl was not happy. 

It had a bit off a preen


Checked to see if I was still there

And shook itself down.


A second Owl came to join it and once again it didn’t look happy.

The second one didn’t hang around long and the first one was left wondering where it had gone.

Close to the Owls I found this Red Kite sitting in a tree. It was looking down at something as I arrived.

Whatever it was it saw spooked it 

And it flew off.



Later that afternoon I went back to see the Owls and found one of them again enjoying the sun in a different spot.




A couple of days later one of them was in its favourite tree still enjoying the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment