Wednesday 24 July 2019

Last lot from work…

…for now. Once again, I may not be 100% with the names but I like the challenge of trying to find out.

Emerald Damselfly, the first I have seen at work for a long time.

Eupeodes species I think

As above only this time in flight. Shame about the grass in front of the hoverfly.

Chrysotoxum bicinctum.

Episyrphs balteatus (the marmalade hoverfly)

Not sure of this one.

This Leaf Cutter Bee landed in front of me with part of a leaf.

Wasp gathering nesting material

Ruby-tailed Wasp

I have seen quite a few of these flies but I’m still not sure what they are.

It’s the same with these flies I’m not sure what they are either.

Pyrausta purpuralis. This is the only shot I managed to get of this bonny moth before it flew off.

Celypha lacunana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment