Wednesday 3 July 2019

2nd part of our holidays

Some more images from Skye and some from the mainland.

Otter with lunch


I thought at first that these Gulls were trying to take something from a Seal

However, when I got them onto the computer

I then thought it was an Otter

And this was what they were trying to get

Another group of Gulls chasing one with a fish

There were quite a few Seals around

Hooded Crow

I think it’s a Chiffchaff. I was looking down on it hence the back of its head

Collard Dove

Pied Wagtail

A rubbish picture but this is the first time I have ever seen a Buzzard taking food back to the nest

Why don’t they sit on something more picturesque?

Any idea what spices of moth this is I’ve looked but can‘t find it. It was hiding under a table leg

Plockton was not that far away so we had to visit

Plockton

Another must see was Eilean Donan Castle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment