Tuesday 23 July 2019

Work part two

Here are a few more images from my “safaris” at work.

We have Swallows nesting nearly every year in the building where I work

This one is brining something to the nest

They have chosen a peculiar spot to nest this year. We have an internal phone exchange at work and as our phone is in our bait cabin and we work outside we cannot hear it when it rings so we have an external bell. Guess where the Swallows have nested, correct on top of the bell.

Common Blue Butterfly

Small Skipper

Small Skipper

Large Red Damselfly

I think this is a Willow Beauty but not certain.

Believe it or not but this moth was still alive when I took the picture

Does anyone have any idea what this is? It was hanging from a gorse bush

This image was from a couple days later

I thought slugs would be vegetarian

It’s the smaller moths that I have trouble identifying


Ladybird

It’s not only the moths that I have trouble with it’s the Hoverflies as well.


Leaf Hopper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment