Sunday 17 July 2022

Black Guillemots

 01.07.22 Just got back from a fortnights holiday on the Isle of Mull and as always when we go to Mull, we stay in or around Oban the day before we sail. And as always, I take far too many shots of the Black Guillemots oh and there is a shot of one of the Pigeons as well. I’m still going through all of the images from the rest of the fortnight (some I still have to transfer onto my desk top) so it might take some time to post more Blogs.







This is one of my favourite images of the day.



I was leaning over the railings to get these shots (using a 500mm lens so the birds weren’t disturbed).




2 comments:

  1. Good start Ron, great pics of cracking birds, looking forward to seeing what other goodies you've had out in the wilds of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Alan. It might take some time but I’ll get them posted.

    ReplyDelete