Thursday 21 July 2022

Isle of Mull part two

 03.07.22 One of my target birds while on Mull was Hen Harrier and it was fantastic to find them on our second day on the island all be it at a bit of a distance. As I said in my earlier Blog the lane out side the cottage was a great place to find loads of wildlife.

Ringtail Hen Harrier.



If only this was sharp but as a Catherine Tate character would say “Am I bovvered” because I have never seen a Hen Harrier and a Curlew fly side by side before.

Ditto.



This juvenile was sitting on the post at some distance however I managed to get a few reasonable images.




It was great to watch this Sedge Warbler flying from Foxglove to Foxglove.





A couple of Red Deer in the field opposite the cottage.

If you have to go you have to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment