Sunday 5 February 2023

Back in the Garden

 A couple of days ago the Sparrowhawk was back in the garden unfortunately however I did not get any shots of it. I heard a bang on the conservatory windows and when I went to see what had happened I saw the Sparrowhawk taking off with what looked like a Blackbird in its talons. The Sparrowhawk must have swooped down to catch the Blackbird and it had tried to fly off to avoid getting caught but they both had hit the window and that was the noise I heard. Yesterday the Sparrowhawk was back in the garden it didn’t catch anything this time but I did get some shots of it while it sat on our rotary clothes dryer. Unfortunately, they are shot through two lots of double glazing as I couldn’t get into the conservatory for fear of spooking it.

Through the living room and conservatory windows.

Through the kitchen and conservatory windows.



No comments:

Post a Comment