Friday 3 February 2023

Right place right time

 I was trying to get some pictures of the Long-tailed Tits at Far Pastures (shown in the previous Blog) when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned only to see the black tip of a tail scurrying into the undergrowth. I moved slowly to the spot where I had seen it and stood watching. I hadn’t been standing long when I saw movement up on the bank side and my initial thought was proved right, a Stoat out hunting, get in!! It moved quickly along the bank and I slowly, so I didn’t spook it, followed it taking pictures when I could and hoping I would get something that was reasonably sharp (they are so quick). I did manage to get some that I am reasonably happy with and here they are.













2 comments:

  1. Amazing shots!!!! Well done………Dave Tromans, Telford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Dave I'm pleased you like them.

    ReplyDelete