Sunday 12 February 2023

I had heard…

 …the Barn Owl at Cresswell was showing well and as I had not been up in that area for a while, I thought I would have a look up the other day and see it for myself. I saw it briefly just before sunrise and just before it went back into its barn, oh well I suppose I might have better luck next time. I did hang around for the rest of the morning so here are some of the other things I saw both at Cresswell and at Druridge Pools.

A distant Born Owl sitting on a gate post.

Pintail.

Curlew.



Redshank.

Balancing act by a Coot.

Little Egret.

Greylag Goose.


A distant Buzzard in the early morning light.

Shelduck taking off.

Shoveler.

Lapwings.

Pink-footed Goose.

A flyby of Pink Feet.

A couple of Crows eating what looks like a goose. With what is happening now with bird flue I find this slightly worrying.


No comments:

Post a Comment