Saturday 11 September 2021

Last of the Little Owls part 2

 

This is the second of the two blogs and the last one of the owls for a while. It was drizzling on this morning and the owls were doing something that I have never seen before. All four seemed to be having a shower, washing themselves to get rid, I presume, of the fleas and ticks that they may have had on them. It was fascinating to watch one of them show another how to do it (well that’s what it looked like it was doing to me). The shapes they were getting into looked, at times, comical. It was a privilege to watch them doing something I have never seen before.




















2 comments:

  1. Amazing inmages Ron. I'm lucky if I can even spot one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frank I’ve been lucky over the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete