Friday 10 March 2023

I’ve stayed local…

 …for the past few days because the old knees have been playing up and I haven’t been able to walk far. Even though its local I have seen some canny wildlife and I have enjoyed being outdoors.

I thought to my self “get in I’m going to see some boxing” when I spotted these Brown Hare in one of the fields unfortunately there wasn’t any boxing. There was a bit of showing off a bit of chasing but no boxing.




Weighing each other up.

A tender moment?

 Back to the posturing.

Three Roe Deer were in another field but were too far away for pictures however these three Roe Bucks were in the same field as the Brown Hare and I did manage some pictures.










There are stables in one field and a couple of people came to see to the horses while I was taking photos of the deer. One of them had a dog which was running around the field next to the stables. All six Roe Deer got wind of this dog and were off.

This little Wren popped up while I was taking pictures of the hares.





No comments:

Post a Comment