Wednesday 15 March 2023

Spring is in the air

 I am way behind putting up the images from my local walks as I have been out on a few occasions and haven’t, in fact, gone through all of the images yet but I’ll get there. Here are some from the 5th (told you I was way behind).

Female Kestrel. I haven’t actually seen the female catch anything yet.

Male Kestrel out hunting.

The male on a post with what could be a Vole.

He took off and landed on another post with the same Vole.

All thoughts of eating went out of the window when the female turned up. Spring is just around the corner.

 Unfortunately, they were too far away but this is the first time I have captured this.




The female came past me and landed on what I think is her favourite tree.


Mistle Thrush.


Two male Roe Deer watched by a female.

The two males had a bit of a dispute which didn’t last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment