Tuesday 9 August 2022

The final part from Mull…

 …and personally, I think I have saved the best till last. Mull is brilliant, fantastic and any other superlative you can come up with for wildlife. It’s always a privilege to be there and photograph White-tailed Eagle, Hen Harrier, Otters etc. and I have watched and photographed Otters on a number of occasions while on Mull but this encounter I had with a mother and two cubs is one of the best wildlife experience’s I have ever had. It was an honour to be in the presence of these Otters and have them to be so at ease that they felt they could come so close to us and not feel threatened at all was wonderful. However, I find sometimes with experience’s like this the images you get don’t do it justice, you just have to be there.





















2 comments:

  1. Very nice set, Ron. As you say, it was a wonderful encounter! Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barry. Wonderful indeed.

    ReplyDelete