Monday 4 April 2022

Work

 I have started to take my camera to work again and in the last week or so it has paid off.

My first Comma butterfly of the year.



Small Tortoiseshell butterfly.


Peacock butterfly.

I’m still having trouble identifying Bumble Bees but I think these could be White or Buff-tailed Bumble Bee.



I think this is a Grey-haired Mining Bee.

Again, not sure.

Wren singing form the top off a pine.

Jackdaw gathering nesting material.

Song Thrush. This bird has been in or around the top of this tree for a couple of weeks.

A very distant Red Kite (I only had the 300mm lens and it was too far away)

I have now seen two Rabbits at work in recent days. I used to see them regularly on the pit heap but these are the first I have seen in ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment