Wednesday 20 April 2022

Burdon Moor.

 Burdon Moor is, to me, a strange place because it is either famine or feast. Some days you can be there and see and hear nothing other days you see and hear loads. Last Sunday was one of those days where I saw and heard loads so I am doing this Blog in two parts. Part one.

This is my first Willow Warbler of the year and they were singing everywhere.

I could hear two very close to each other and this one seems to be taking a dislike to the other one being there.


This Willow Warbler is just sitting minding its own business.

While this one is singing its heart out.

The Stonechats were showing well.


This female is gathering nesting material.

Chiffchaffs were holding territory.



Meadow Pipit probably wondering what I am.


This Meadow Pipit was also gathering nesting material.

This Linnet was on the same fence line as the Meadow Pipit.

Dunnock singing its heart out too.


No comments:

Post a Comment