Friday 13 May 2022

Burdon Moor

 Another walk around Burdon Moor on the 1st (I’m way behind going through all the pictures I have taken lately) produced some canny wildlife.

Whitethroat were showing in good numbers.







This Buzzard was being mobbed by crows.


It landed briefly on a post and looks as though it is eying the sheep up for dinner.

It was chased off again and landed on another post where it is eying me up.

I saw two different male Stonechat.



Male Linnet.

Female Linnet.

Goldfinch gathering something.

Meadow Pipit.

This is not the first sighting of a Swallow for me this year but it is the first rubbish flight shot I’ve got this year.

This Willow Warbler is after a small insect if you look closely, you can just about make out a small black dot.

After it caught the insect, it dropped down into the undergrowth.

Three or four Brown Hare were in the field.

As was this Roe buck.


No comments:

Post a Comment