Friday 17 June 2022

Burdon Moor

 02.06.22 I had a canny walk around Burdon Moor and it produced some canny wildlife as you can see.

Male Blackcap.

Brown Hare.

Another slightly bedraggled Brown Hare.

Female Stonechat singing on top of a Foxglove.

Roe Buck watching me (I have seen this one here on a couple of occasions).


Stonechat. I took loads of shots of both the male and female.









Willow Warbler.

My first Wall Brown of the year.

Sedge Warbler.

Blue Tit with insects for the young ones.


2 comments:

  1. Some crackers there Ron, especially the Stonechats. Just wondering, did you see any Broad-bodies Chasers that day? We were there yesterday and surprised we didn't even see a damselfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Alan. I haven’t seen any Dragons or Damsels there so far this year. I’ll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete